Recent Weddings and Photo Shoots
- Worbarrow Bay, Dorset
- Georgina and Deric’s Wedding at Canford School & Canford Magna Church
- Beccy and Pete’s Wedding at the Kings Arms Pavilion Christchurch
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Sandbanks Hotel – Sophie and Dan
- One camera, one lens, one hour!
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Milton Abbey – Lara and Dave’s Wedding
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Parish Church of the Transfiguration, Sandbanks and Harbour Heights Hotel, Poole, Dorset – Jin and Dan’s Wedding
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Parley Manor – Laura and Stephen’s Wedding
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Lulworth Courtyard, Lulworth, Dorset – Lauren and Tom’s Wedding
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Norton Park, Winchester, Hampshire – Gemma and Gary’s Wedding
Category Archives: Street Photography
Whenever we visit London we always try and visit one of the big markets. however, we hadn’t managed to get to Portobello Market before and took the opportunity on Saturday. Both of us didn’t quite know what to expect, but … Continue reading
The Fuji’s just make you want to shoot, so took an hour strolling around West Quay for some architectural and people images. The building images are with the X-T1 and the people shots with the X-Pro1 ‘from the hip’!