Recent Weddings and Photo Shoots
- Worbarrow Bay, Dorset
- Georgina and Deric’s Wedding at Canford School & Canford Magna Church
- Beccy and Pete’s Wedding at the Kings Arms Pavilion Christchurch
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Sandbanks Hotel – Sophie and Dan
- One camera, one lens, one hour!
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Milton Abbey – Lara and Dave’s Wedding
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Parish Church of the Transfiguration, Sandbanks and Harbour Heights Hotel, Poole, Dorset – Jin and Dan’s Wedding
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Parley Manor – Laura and Stephen’s Wedding
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Lulworth Courtyard, Lulworth, Dorset – Lauren and Tom’s Wedding
- Dorset Wedding Photographer – Norton Park, Winchester, Hampshire – Gemma and Gary’s Wedding
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Stephanie and Patrick’s Wedding, Bath
Chiaroscuro (English pronunciation: /kiˌɑːrəˈskjʊəroʊ/; Italian: [ˌkjaroˈskuːro]; Italian for light-dark) in art is the use of strong contrasts between light and dark, usually bold contrasts affecting a whole composition. A few days R&R in West Bay, Nr Bridport, Dorset. Normally a … Continue reading
Coming soon, please pop back later!
Jodie and Richie’s Wedding at Parley Manor, Bournemouth, Dorset A great start to the day at Monroe hairdressing in Corfe Mullen. The Bride and her Bridesmaids arrived to Buck’s Fizz, fresh strawberries and a very friendly and vibrant team of … Continue reading
Well for various reasons this has taken much longer than I initially envisaged. This sparked a collecting bug and I have obtained some more Nikon film cameras since my first purchase of the FE2. I obtained an F75 and took … Continue reading
Visit our ‘Photography Workshops’ page for further details!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT OUR CLIENT GALLERIES Our online galleries are currently unavailable due to a problem in cyberspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are monitoring the situation and will keep you updated. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
With St Valentines only a couple of weeks ago we want to congratulate all the couples that got engaged. Girl’s if he didn’t propose then you get a second chance of it happening this month as tomorrow it’s the 29th February … Continue reading
A cold crisp morning and a journey across the New Forest for today’s wedding. Kim and Dan were getting married at Exbury Church also known as St Katherines but first we met Kim at her parent’s home where she was getting … Continue reading
Today’s wedding between Kirsty and Steve was taking place at St Andrews in Kinson and The Cumberland Hotel for the reception. Kirsty was getting ready at her parent’s home. we arrived to find everything going to plan. Kirsty had left all of … Continue reading